posted Feb 19, 2010, 4:13 AM by Joshua Chiamba
updated Mar 19, 2010, 2:34 AM
- Water Leafs, 1kg
- Dried fish/beef, 3kg
- Crayfish/shrimp, 2cups
- Maggi (vegetable stock), 8 cubes
- (Red) Palm Oil, 1liter
- Salt, 1 tablespoon
- Erro, 1.5kg
- Slice the beef, put it in a large pot with boiling water.
- Let the beef boil for one hour.
- Afterwards, rinse the water leaf with cold water and put it in in the pot also
- After 5 minutes, wash the erro and put it in the pot, stir it for five minutes then add the shrimp, red palm oil (note: The amount of oil should be more then the erro), maggi and salt.
- Stir everything for about 10minutes and then remove the pot from the fire.
- Use a large cooking spoon, and serve with a loaf of fufu per person
- Vegetarian?: YES / NO
- Spicy?: YES / NO
- Other? Healthy, good for the blood.
- Recipe contributor: Youngha Rose