posted May 4, 2010, 9:32 AM by Gladys Ngwe
updated May 8, 2010, 8:24 AM by reinoud vaandrager
- Guinea corn fufu (with fresh okra and beef)
- 1 kg of guinea corn flower
- Stand four liters of water in the fire.
- When the water boil, remove two liters and stand.
- Put corn flower in the pot and stir it for twenty minutes and add one liter of water.
- Stir it for ten minutes and finish adding the one liter water if the fufu is not too soft.
- Stir it for another twenty minutes and be removing it in the quantity that you want and be wrapping it in a banana leaf or you just put it in a dish.
- Recipe contributor: Mary Nkfu.